This page is translated from the original by using the Google translator.
ComPort (Free Soft)
Programs simultaneously with four COM ports on the computer.
You can download the following files:
ComPort v.1.1   download    Size: 1438 kb
02.12.2010 (Support OS Vista\W7)
Manual ComPort v.1.1   download    Size: 34 kb
Program visualization of COM-ports of a PC.
Simultaneous with four COM-ports.
Setting up the mapping of signals on the contacts COM-port in real time.
Intermittent receiving and sending data.
- OS 2000/XP/Vista
- Not required
§2 Program Description ComPort v.1.1
The program allows ComPort:
- Configure ports COM1-COM4;
- Send and receive one-time sending them through the selected ports;
- Transmit and receive circular parcel with a given interval of time;
- Visually displays the status of lines on the connector COM port;
- Display and change the port settings;
Figure 1 Screenshot of ComPort v.1.1
- Ports COM1-COM4 selected the switch.
- Each port has independent settings.
- On the screen in text boxes displayed signals of all lines selected ports. Service signals displayed state True / False. Turn on / off output signals DTR and RTS the buttons, button color changes to red when you turn on the signal.
- In the graphics window active output signals DTR and RTS are shown in red (the signals in a position to True). Active input signals DCD, DSR, CTS, RI (condition True) is green
- Data signal reception / transmission is displayed in text boxes in the form of symbols.
- The sequence of characters, recorded in the window TD, will be cyclically transmitted through the specified COM-port.
- In the RD will display the data obtained through the RD to the specified COM-port.
- Polling interval of 300 ms (about 3 times per second)
- In the headers show signal names and pin numbers for 9 (25) pin connector.
The program is designed to determine the functional state of the COM ports, visualization of the processes occurring at the contacts between COM-port.
It is easy to verify that the ports and install a set value ports.